M.H. School of Nursing
(Affiliated to Karnataka Nursing Council & Indian Nursing Council (New Delhi), Recognized by Government of Karnataka)
M.H. School of Nursing is a part of M.H. Group of Institutions,establishedin the year 2004.The noble objective of preparing nurses with a sound educational programme to enable them to serve as efficient associate in the health care system has been our primal objective. The philosophy of the School is to produce students with flying colours in their academics and prepare them as skilful and compassionate nurses to take care of the needy.
Focus on Quality Education:
Keeping our vision in perspective we are constantly providing our complete determinations in reaching our goal as well to render our best for the growth of the society.
Learning and Training:
To provide quality education we need qualified, experienced and dedicated teaching and non-teaching workforce, we are extremely proud of having one. We provide continuous training and induction process to our teachers at regular intervals from the expertise. Workshops and orientations are regularly conducted in the campus for both faculties and students.
- Fundamentals of Nursing Lab:- Fundamentals of Nursing laboratory helps to develop students’ ability to meet the basic health need of the patients with regard to nursing care and develops skill in the competencies required for rendering effective patient care. This lab is big enough to accommodate the entire class at a time and equipped with all necessary instruments for practical training.
- Anatomy Lab:- This lab is intended to help the students gain knowledge of the structure and function of the human body and recognize any deviation from normal health in order to render effective nursing services. This lab is housed in a well ventilated and lighted hall which can accommodate the entire class at a time. It is equipped with all necessary instruments for practical training.
- Seminar Hall:- Our campus is equipped with indoor and outdoor auditoriums which can accommodate 300 and 800 audiences respectively. It is modernized with all the necessary provisions and the latest audio visual equipments for the seminars, lectures, workshops and demonstrations. Various intra and inter college cultural activities and fest are conducted here.
- Library & Research Centre:- M.H. Library is home to an array of more than 10,000 volumes. Daily, weekly, monthly magazines and journals are subscribed. Other than academic journals, good number of reference books, sets of educational encyclopaedias, yearbooks, electronic publications (CD ROMS) are also available in the library. Students and staff are permitted to borrow and return the books for personal use. Our library is updated annually also as and when required. Qualified and experienced librarian is in charge to monitor the activities.
- Counselling Centre:- Our Institution is certainly concerned about the physical, social, personal, and overall development of all the students. By Aiming these, we provide counselling and guidance for our students whenever necessary from the concerned committee.
- Girls Waiting Room:- Safety being the prime concern, our campus has a separate leisure room for girls.
- Play Field:- In an ever-challenging world the importance of sporting spirit and comradeship cannot be undervalued. It emphasizes not only the physical well-being but a sound mental attitude that can combat the storms of life. And hence amenities for indoor and outdoor games are available at the campus. Large play grounds and state-of-art indoor sports facilities have made the students to extensively involve themselves in various games and track events. It has become a healthy habit to our students to come out in flying colours at the inter school and inter collegial competitions.
- Spacious and well-lit class rooms.
- Smooth conduct of an event by ensuring uninterrupted power supply & network connectivity.
- CCTVsurveillance across campus.