M.H. College of Law
(Recognized by Government of Karnataka, Affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubli)
M.H.College of Law (3 years) has been considered as a primary and training ground for those seeking to enter the legal profession. Under the umbrella of M.H. Group of Institutions, the college was established in 2008 to cater the needs of young students pursuing legal education in Ramanagara.
The course is approved by Bar Council of India. The college has suitable facilities for the training of tomorrow’s law professionals befitting its place among one of the renowned places of excellence in legal education. Well-equipped audio visual classrooms, resourceful library with latest legal publications and journals, computer labs with all-time internet facility, moot court hall, auditorium and a conducive environment at M.H. Campus makes legal research easy and content.
Focus on Quality Education:
Keeping our vision in perspective we are constantly providing our complete determinations in reaching our goal as well to render our best for the growth of the society.
Learning and Training:
To provide quality education we need qualified, experienced and dedicated teaching and non-teaching workforce, we are extremely proud of having one. We provide continuous training and induction process to our teachers at regular intervals from the expertise. Workshops and orientations are regularly conducted in the campus for both faculties and students.
- Moot Court Hall:- A moot court is an extracurricular activity at law schools in which participants take part in simulated court proceedings, which usually involves drafting memorials or memoranda and participating in oral argument. The Students will get a real time experience and exposure for their future ventures.
- Seminar Hall:- Our campus is equipped with indoor and outdoor auditoriums which can accommodate 300 and 800 audiences respectively. It is modernized with all the necessary provisions and the latest audio visual equipments for the seminars, lectures, workshops and demonstrations. Various intra and inter college cultural activities and fest are conducted here.
- Library & Research Centre:- M.H. Library is home to an array of more than 10,000 volumes. Daily, weekly, monthly magazines and journals are subscribed. Other than academic journals, good number of reference books, sets of educational encyclopaedias, yearbooks, electronic publications (CD ROMS) are also available in the library. Students and staff are permitted to borrow and return the books for personal use. Our library is updated annually also as and when required. Qualified and experienced librarian is in charge to monitor the activities.
- Counselling Centre:- Our Institution is certainly concerned about the physical, social, personal, and overall development of all the students. By Aiming these, we provide counselling and guidance for our students whenever necessary from the concerned committee.
- Girls Waiting Room:- Safety being the prime concern, our campus has a separate leisure room for girls.
- Play Field:- In an ever-challenging world the importance of sporting spirit and comradeship cannot be undervalued. It emphasizes not only the physical well-being but a sound mental attitude that can combat the storms of life. And hence amenities for indoor and outdoor games are available at the campus. Large play grounds and state-of-art indoor sports facilities have made the students to extensively involve themselves in various games and track events. It has become a healthy habit to our students to come out in flying colours at the inter school and inter collegial competitions.
- Spacious and well-lit class rooms.
- Smooth conduct of an event by ensuring uninterrupted power supply & network connectivity.
- CCTVsurveillance across campus.