Eligibility Any degree or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate, 42% marks for OBC candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit: GM-30 years ; SC/ST/OBC -35 years
- Demonstrate an understanding of working of the legal system in India.
- Students get access to courtroom practice as colleges layout Moot Courts, research submissions, Mock Trial Courts in their curriculum.
- Use relevant primary and secondary legal sources.
- Students also undergo internships every semester with law firms, corporates, NGO’s and the likes and further enhance their knowledge on the practical aspects of the law.
- The positive aspect of this course is that, as the students in this course are already graduates, the University starts directly with hardcore legal subjects without wasting any time.
- Students learn IPC, Crpc, CPC, Labour Law, Company Law etc. within months of joining the course, which the five-year students usually study in their third or 5th year of law school.
- Students spend 3 years and shall be conferred an LLB degree by the University upon completion.